NTPC Full Form
NTPC Full Form
NTPC has two full forms in two different genres altogether.
- The major full form of NTPC is National Thermal Power Corporation. This NTPC is related to the thermal power generation company.
- The second NTPS is an exam of Non-Technical Popular Categories and this NTPC is organised by the Railway Board.
NTPC Full Form-National Thermal Power Corporation
NTPC is a Public Sector Corporation of India, and NTPC was incorporated in 1975. NTPC has been working fully on energizing India's power growth. NTPC has become the largest thermal power generating company of India by considering NTPCs installed capacity and output. NTPC is also engaged in other fields like coal mining, renewable energy, power distribution, power trading and equipment manufacturing.
Vision of NTPC is to be the world's leading power company, energizing Indias Growth_NTPC. Mission of NTPC is to provide reliable power and related solutions in an economical, efficient and environmentally friendly manner, driven by innovation and agility.-NTPC
NTPC has its headquarters in New Delhi, and NTPC regional headquarters are present in Delhi (NCRHQ), Lucknow(NRHQ), Secunderabad(SRHQ), Patna(ER-I HQ), Bhubaneshwar(ER-II HQ), Mumbai(WR-I HQ), Raipur(WR-II HQ),Delhi(Hydro HQ). NTPC's core business is the generation and sale of electricity to state-owned power distribution companies and State Electricity Boards in India. NTPC also undertakes consultancy and turnkey project contracts that involve engineering, project management, construction management, and operation and management of power plants. NTPC also ventured into oil and gas exploration. NTPC currently produces 25 billion units of electricity per month.
NTPC is India’s largest energy provider and NTPC dated back in 1975 to accelerate power development in India. NTPC, since established, NTPC become the most dominant power major with presence in the entire value chain of the power generation business. From fossil fuels, NTPC has forayed into generating electricity via hydro, nuclear and renewable energy sources. NTPC play a major role in lowering NTPCs carbon footprint by reducing greenhouse gas emissions. To strengthen NTPCs core business, NTPC has diversified into the various fields like consultancy, power trading, training of power professionals, rural electrification, ash utilisation etc..
NTPC became a Maharatna company in May 2010. As of January 2020, there are 10 Maharatnas CPSEs in India. NTPC is ranked No. 2 Independent Power Producer(IPP) in Platts Top 250 Global Energy Company rankings.
NTPC-Rehabilitation & Resettlement
NTPC has comprehensive Rehabilitation & Resettlement and CSR policies. The NTPC policies are well integrated with NTPC core business of setting up power projects and generating electricity. NTPC is committed to generating reliable power at competitive prices in a sustainable mannerand NTPC use multiple sources in innovative and eco-friendly manner and thereby NTPC is contributing to the economic development of the nation and upliftment of the society.
Career in NTPC
NTPC belief that efficiency, effectiveness and success of the organization is purely depending on the skills, abilities and commitment of the employees, who are the major asset of NTPC. NTPC has a well established talent management systems. This system in NTPC ensure that NTPC delivers NTPSc promises.
- NTPC has a standardised and formalised performance management system. And the KPA of NTPC is designed to assess functional, managerial and potential competence of employees in an objective and transparent manner.
- A formal career path and growth process exists in NTPC.Yearly promotions are aligned with the needs of NTPC.
- Leadership Development is another path of NTPC, and this constantly nurtures potential employees in NTPC and the employees of NTPC are groomed to occupy leadership positions in NTPC
RRB NTPC Full Form
Full form of NTPC in RRB is Non-Technical Popular Categories. Railway Recruitment Board conducts NTPC exam and this gives the candidates a golden opportunity to get a dream job with Indian Railways. NTPC exam is for the candidates who are having Graduate Degree from any recognised university.The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducts the RRB NTPC- Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) Exam to fill various auxiliary posts in the Indian Railways. NTPC exam recruitment is done for the following posts:
- NTPC for-Junior Clerk cum Typist
- NTPC for-Accounts Clerk cum Typist
- NTPC for-Junior Time Keeper
- NTPC for-Trains Clerk
- NTPC for-Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
- NTPC for-Traffic Assistant
- NTPC for-Goods Guard
- NTPC for-Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
- NTPC for-Senior Clerk cum Typist
- NTPC for-Junior Account Assistant cum Typist
- NTPC for-Senior Time Keeper
- NTPC for-Commercial Apprentice
- NTPC for-Station Master
The NTPC posts of the RRB NTPC keep the well-oiled machinery of the Indian Railways running, and thus NTPC play a crucial role in its day-to-day functioning.
The candidates who are willing to write the NTPC exam under RRB, should follow the eligibility criteria. Citizens from India, Nepal and Bhutan can appear for the exam. The age of the candidate who is appearing for the NTPC exam should be above 18 years. The candidate who is appearing for the NTPC exam should be below 30 years. The candidate appearing in the NTPC exam should possess a bachelor's degree from a recognised university. Or the candidate who is appearing for the NTPC exam should at least pass 12th Grade. Physical fitness for the NTPC exam is a must. The candidate who appears for the NTPC exam should pass certain standards as prescribed by the RRB for the NTPC Exam.
NTPC Full Form in Medical
NTPC stand for 'Nuclear Technical Performance Criteria' in Medical
Other full forms of NTPC
Popular Full Forms
Full Forms By Cateory
- Administrative sector full form
- Agriculture sector full form
- Army sector full forms
- Automobile sector full form
- Banking sector full form
- Business sector full form
- Chat sector full forms
- College sector full form
- Computing sector full form
- Construction sector full form
- Courses sector full form
- Digital marketing full forms
- Educational sector full form
- Electrical sector full form
- Exams sector full forms
- Finance sector full forms
- Gadgets sector full forms
- Industrial sector full forms
- Internet sector full forms
- IT sector full forms
- Law sector full forms
- Medical sector full forms
- Movies sector full forms
- Organisational sector full forms
- Other full forms
- Political sector full forms
- Sports sector full forms
- Technology sector full forms
- Telecom sector full forms
- Travel sector full forms